Monday, March 1, 2010

Taylor Made Memories Financial Backer

Holy Macaroni! I have been working all day on this journey we are on!
Not only is it my sis-n-laws B-day (she is a leap baby) today.
So Happy 10 1/2 to Patty!!!
But I had to learn to re-size my images that I worked so hard on making beautiful for the website-go figure. I have them done and have the page ready to go now I just need to learn how to create a way for people to pay for the kit. I am learning so much about not only this technical world but myself as well. I am learning that I can still learn. :) I am learning that I have this amazing man in my life who is willing to let me dive into this journey and he will save me if I need saving but is so proud of how well I am swimming toward my goal. I am a lucky gal. Thanks to you JT!
I am hoping that by the end of what is now a new day
I will have the site complete and ready to go!
Wish me a whole lot of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment