Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some small progress to report.....

Well I have been "playing" most of my day with both the blog and
Taylor Made Memories website. Happy to report some progress.
I learned how to create a slideshow that you can see if you click on a picture.
See if you can find it on the site.... like "Where's Waldo?" :)
I have been separating the kits out to see what else I want to add. I think even though this line is older that the kit is so stinkin' cute!
(If I do say so myself) I have been talking to some great friends of mine to be recruited as Taylor Made Design Gals-thats not the official name (yet). I have added another sneek peek as well. There will be some items that are going to be called Taylor Made Items that can be added on to your kit.
They are gonna have to be limited quantities only though :(
I am getting so excited to post this kit and move on to the next kit!
I hope you continue to be patient and that my dirty clothes will just magically wash themselves!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment