Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Working on taking pictures for the website.

Whew! Everything about this journey is a learning process for me. I can take pictures but I want amazing pictures for the website. Here is a sneak "peek" at one of the stamp sets that will be in the first kit.

It is an older line but when I started this process it was new. :) I promise I will have new goodies for the next kits to come. I am just going to learn and practice with this line. Oh! and shhhhhh! don't tell anyone but I will offer this 1st generation kit at an unbelievable price!
I will continue to work on taking pictures of the goodies and hunting for goodies for the next kits to come. I am hoping that this will be a fun and adventurous kit club for you and ME!
Thanks for checking in and your continued patience-you know who you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment